- WE believe in the equality of people.
- WE believe people are autonomous, intelligent and diversified individuals.
- WE believe people should be treated with dignity; respect and without discrimination.
- WE believe people have the right to be informed and to be heard.
- WE believe that education is the corner stone of PACE
- WE believe it is a powerful tool to ensuring our empowerment; increasing organizational strength and facilitating systemic change
- WE believe there should be a healthy life style alternative, available to the community.
- WE believe the community should be free of barriers so that opportunity is available to all.
- WE believe that the community should work and grow together for the betterment of all.